Notes from discussions at our August Zoom Monthly meeting:
- We started with an informal chat about the challenges of using your Jaguar for a wedding – some members have been called to duty by their respective relatives and acquaintances recently.
- Ballylickey weekend.
- Wet weather expected is expected over the weekend, but of course the forecast could be wrong. So there are plans and contingency plans to make the most of our time together.
- Most people are arriving in Ballylickey on Friday and staying two nights. Members arriving on Saturday as requested to be in Seaview House by 10:30am as everyone will be assembling then. The group will leave at 11am sharp for a scenic drive to Schull for lunch, via Goleen, and back by Ballydehob.
- We’re looking forward to seeing Pat’s car in action after all the work Leo has done on it.
- We watched a couple of videos:
- A few of our younger members are waiting for Leaving Certificate results this week. Best of luck to all!
You must be logged in to post a comment.