Our March monthly meeting was held over Zoom, because the Bunratty trip is happening in just a few days time. We kept the discussion short, covering just a few topics:
- Club insurance still a work in progress, John O’D has an ongoing discussion with Chubb.
- Arrangements in hand for Bunratty this weekend (Saturday 1st April):
- People travelling from Cork due to meet at the Commons Bar for 10am departure;
- Lunch in JP Clarkes Gastro Pub at 12:30
- Lunch will be followed by a visit to the Bunratty Folk Park.
- Discussion about XJS for sale, as previously posted in WhatsApp group: ’87 coupe, 5.3L V12, 58K miles.