Time is moving on, the Emo, Scotland and Mount Congreve events are done already. We spent most of our evening in the Kingsley Hotel talking about upcoming items in our calendar:
- Proposed day trip to British Car Museum in Gaydon, UK in late August, on a Thursday or Friday. Many cars from the Jaguar Heritage Trust are stored and displayed there. More discussion and details to come…
- The Mount Congreve trip was a great day out. All credit to Michael for organising the event.
- Doneraile House has opened to the public in recent days following a major renovation. It’s an option for a future trip.
- We’ll be in Ballylickey soon enough, most members attending have rooms booked in the Seaview House Hotel by now.
- No monthly meeting in July, so we’ll see each other at the car show in Terenure, and then in Ballylickey (and maybe in between if we make it to Gaydon).
- For Terenure, we’ll meet in Spirit Motor Group’s Jaguar showroom at 11:30 on Saturday morning. The showroom closes at 1pm, and we’ll probably head to the grounds in Terenure to get the stand set up for the show the next day.