The Kingsley Hotel was buzzing tonight, but we got our regular spot for our meeting in the lounge area. Great to see a few people at the meeting that we hadn’t met up with for a while.
- Eoin’s recently re-done XJ-SC looked fantastic in the car-park.
- The position of the club insurance post-brexit was queried, something we must follow up on.
- The trip to Emo Court is coming up soon. Arrangements have been added to the Calendar of Events page.
- The weekend in Scotland is coming up shortly afterwards, and there was some discussion about that between members intending to go.
- We talked about a car that has been proposed by JDHC for us to bring to the Terenure Car Show – it will definitely cause a splash on the day!