Apologies from a few regulars reduced our turnout a little for the monthly meeting. It was good to catch up, though, and talk about cars and related matters.
- Ballylickey was a great success. The weather on the Saturday was great, we had a good mix of people and cars – see the photographs in other reports on this site. Sunday morning was a bit wet, but we made the most of it and got to see Gougane Barra.
- We talked about rust treatments for modern cars.
- We earmarked a date of 27th January 2019 for the AGM/Christmas lunch, returning to the Garryvoe Hotel.
- Discussions are underway about having the November meeting in a member’s house as usual…
- We’re going to tidy up our distribution list for texts about events etc. Those notices will now just go to members who have paid their annual regional membership fee.