A smaller turnout than usual on a wet March evening, with apologies from some of the regulars. Items discussed:
- Rooms are confirmed for the Seaview House Hotel in Ballylickey, and we’ll have a good crowd there. Plans are still afoot for the activities over the weekend, cars travelling from Cork will meet at 9:15 at the Viaduct Bar on the Saturday morning (22nd April). See Calendar of Events page for more details.
- Windsor is coming up fast after Ballylickey.
- We had communication from the JEC Northern Ireland, and some might make it to the car show in Terenure.
- We talked about the value of E-Types, and how hard it might be to sell one for its full value in Ireland versus in the UK.
- Rodney is working away in the background on arrangements for Wexford in September.